Our Repair Process – Eleven Complete Steps
We’d like to change your mind about what getting your auto serviced should be like. We’ve got the best auto repair facility in Rochester, NY and the surrounding area, period. We want your business, and for you to be satisfied with our service.
Before we even start working on your auto, we’ll listen to what you have to say about what’s wrong! Our many years of experience will help us to narrow down what may be wrong, sometimes even over the phone. It may not be what you think it is which could end up saving you money.
First you make an appointment, then we get to work on your car. Here’s how…
- You tell us what is wrong with your car and we write everything down – all the symptoms and all the details.
- Based on our expertise about what may be wrong with your vehicle, we then assign the best technician to your particular problem.
- Taking a test drive is usually necessary, and if you’re still here, we welcome you to test drive the auto with us to help pinpoint those noises and problems. This is the very best way to determine if we can feel, see, or hear what you do.
- Then, we go through your entire vehicle, with the Professional Auto Care Vehicle Inspection that checks out over 68 different mechanical areas of your auto. We rank them as Acceptable, Recommended or Severe.
- Based on our findings we create an estimate and call you with it. We do this before any repairs are started. If you can’t be reached by phone, we’ll call your cell, e-mail you, or even fax you, if necessary.
- We will start the repair work only after you give us approval. From time to time, in order to save time, we may have already ordered your parts, anticipating your okay. You do want your auto back sooner, don’t you?
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an updated estimate of the repair, how long it is likely to take, and when you can plan on picking up your auto.
- We then go to work and fix your auto. Our goal is to get it right the first time.
- Once the repair is finished, we test it in our shop on our electronic test equipment to ensure we did it right.
- Then, we take your auto out and perform another test drive to ensure we solved the problem(s). Why should you test drive our repairs?
- Finally, we call you and let you know it’s ready to go and arrange for you to pick up your auto.
We are the absolute BEST auto repair facility in Rochester, NY and the surrounding areas. This is not bragging, we are committed to excellence.
Check out the reviews of our company on-line:
P.S. We will call after the repair to make sure you’re happy. We do this only because we are so sure you are going to be pleased.
P.P.S. Not enough? That’s OK! We top all this off with an exclusive 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty on both parts and labor. You tell me anyone else who does that! See our warranty page for specifics.
To Make An Appointment Right Now - Click Here or phone us right away at
Ever since 1991, Bob Britton has spared no effort to provide the best quality auto care/repair in Rochester, NY. His staff of mechanics is experts in all vehicles with specialties in VW and Audi. Any time you have a problem, they will run a diagnostics check on your car to help you pinpoint what the problem is. We are seen by the Rochester residents as the most dependable and expert team available. Believe me, this kind of expertise will actually end up saving you money in the long-run. We excel at providing customer service because if you are not happy, then we have failed to do our job. By putting our customers first, we stand head and shoulders above our competition. We will take whatever time we need to diagnose the problem and fix it. You will be so pleased with our staff and customer service that you will not even think of going anywhere else for your routine maintenance. We make it a policy to make routine maintenance as easy and as convenient for you as possible. Fairport, Pittsford, Penfield, and Rochester’s team at Professional Auto Cars is your idea automobile repair shop. Don’t forget to check out all the pages on our website at eastrochesterautorepair.com for informative articles, valuable coupons, and many other on-line resources.